Saturday, April 26, 2008

A collie and golden retriever at the lake


It's a beautiful day for a run.


Wait, I'm the herding breed. What are you doing chasing me?


C'mon in. The water is fine.
It's already April!


I'm not a water breed!


You're getting wet one way or another.


You're still not wet. Get in the water.

-------------

Click on a photo for a larger view.

Click on a link below for more adventures with Ronnie the collie...

Fun at the ole dog park Ronnie herding a boxer ...
The amazing 8 legged dog
Ronnie's Florida vacation... Learning about palmettos
Walk with Therese to prevent domestic violence
Photos of some of my furry friends. Yep, that...
Ronnie the Collie with a CVI Electric car
Ronnie the Collie visits Florida! Here I am at M...
Ronnie the Collie's Excellent Adventure Who are ...
Hi, I'm Ronnie the collie and this is my sister w...
I can't wait 'til baseball season! ...
Pam, Tess and Zoe signed my cast and included the...
Yep, I broke my leg. No idea how I did it.Wasn't ...
Greetings from Florida! I've been in Florid...
Butterfly Kisses or not...
Scenes from a Dog Park...
Designing a pet-friendly minivan... Here are some...
I dogsat for a sheltie this weekend. Can you te...
Hi, I'm Ronnie the collie. My owner has been rea...

Ronnie the collie was adopted thru petfinder.com
Find a furry friend today at
www.petfinder.com

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My collies hate the water as well. They just don't want to mess up their hair....Charmaine

Sunday, April 27, 2008 at 6:50:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home